Lion, Batavia pledge to improve performance
The Jakarta Post
Privately-owned airlines Batavia Air and Lion Air pledged on Sunday to improve their on-time performance (OTP) by taking various measures, after being named by the Transportation Ministry as the worst two performers out of six airlines.
The ministry recorded that Lion Air’s OTP was 66.45 percent, while Batavia was 68.83 percent on average in an assessment conducted from January to April a...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study