Lion, Batavia pledge to improve performance
The Jakarta Post
Privately-owned airlines Batavia Air and Lion Air pledged on Sunday to improve their on-time performance (OTP) by taking various measures, after being named by the Transportation Ministry as the worst two performers out of six airlines.
The ministry recorded that Lion Air’s OTP was 66.45 percent, while Batavia was 68.83 percent on average in an assessment conducted from January to April a...
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers