An oft-filmed island
I Wayan Juniartha
The Jakarta Post
Bali is arguably the most filmed island in the archipelago.Since 1926, hundreds of documentary films about the island have been produced by filmmakers from various corners of the world.
W. Mullens’ Bali-Leichenverbrennung and Einascherung einr Furstenwitwe, a 16 and a half minute piece on cremation, and Bali-Sanghijang und Ketjaqtanz, a five minute work on sacred dances, are ...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Victoria's Secret gala hits snag in China as model pulls out
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift