RI must fight forest fires to meet emissions target
The Jakarta Post
High carbon emission rates have made Indonesia the third-worst contributor after the US and China, respectively.
Indonesian National Council on Climate Change (DPNI) chairman Rachmat Witoelar disagrees, arguing that Indonesia’s position is highly dependant on emissions created by forest fires.
The 1997-1998 and 2006 forest fires were why the international community rated Indonesi...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Jokowi calls on banks to expand credits to small businesses
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers