Police blasted for handling of journalist murder case
The Jakarta Post
Fifteen years on, the mystery shrouding the murder of journalist Fuad Muhammad Syafrudin, aka Udin, has yet to be lifted.
A discussion in Yogyakarta on Tuesday concluded that the local police, who since the murder case have had 14 different chiefs, were not serious about handling the case.
“The state institution, in this case the police, continues to apply a closed system. There ha...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'