Literature in the Internet era to groom new writers
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The last letter from prison – Dear wife, I will be freed in two days. Please prepare my funeral”. The mini fiction was posted on Twitter on May 30 by @erwan0909, a member of the @fiksimini community. Another member, @Indiejeans, posted mini fi ction on the same day: “Getting Lost in a Queue — I thought it was heaven. A few steps away from the worship house I saw an old woman, dead...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities