Literature in the Internet era to groom new writers
The Jakarta Post
The last letter from prison – Dear wife, I will be freed in two days. Please prepare my funeral”. The mini fiction was posted on Twitter on May 30 by @erwan0909, a member of the @fiksimini community. Another member, @Indiejeans, posted mini fi ction on the same day: “Getting Lost in a Queue — I thought it was heaven. A few steps away from the worship house I saw an old woman, dead...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed