Business interests blamed for church rows
The Jakarta Post
Competition for prime business locations may be the motive behind rows that are currently embroiling two churches in Greater Jakarta.
The Bethel Injil Sepenuh Church (GBIS), which occupies a strategic corner in the bustling commercial district of Jati Baru, Central Jakarta, has been under threat of eviction by a highly respected local family in Tanah Abang.
GBIS Rev. J. W. Sheno said...
- Sandiaga Uno waiting for Ahok’s family’s permission to visit him
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- First female infantry captain marks change of the guard in London
- Clinton praises Aceh tsunami recovery efforts
- Over 8,000 migrants rescued in Med in 48 hours
- Telkomsel's data usage surges 136% during Lebaran
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Facebook to produce own TV series, games
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit