Business interests blamed for church rows
The Jakarta Post
Competition for prime business locations may be the motive behind rows that are currently embroiling two churches in Greater Jakarta.
The Bethel Injil Sepenuh Church (GBIS), which occupies a strategic corner in the bustling commercial district of Jati Baru, Central Jakarta, has been under threat of eviction by a highly respected local family in Tanah Abang.
GBIS Rev. J. W. Sheno said...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- ExxonMobil wants US$121 million for its JTB field ownership
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget