Business interests blamed for church rows
The Jakarta Post
Competition for prime business locations may be the motive behind rows that are currently embroiling two churches in Greater Jakarta.
The Bethel Injil Sepenuh Church (GBIS), which occupies a strategic corner in the bustling commercial district of Jati Baru, Central Jakarta, has been under threat of eviction by a highly respected local family in Tanah Abang.
GBIS Rev. J. W. Sheno said...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading