Business interests blamed for church rows
The Jakarta Post
Competition for prime business locations may be the motive behind rows that are currently embroiling two churches in Greater Jakarta.
The Bethel Injil Sepenuh Church (GBIS), which occupies a strategic corner in the bustling commercial district of Jati Baru, Central Jakarta, has been under threat of eviction by a highly respected local family in Tanah Abang.
GBIS Rev. J. W. Sheno said...
- 'Bottom up' campaigning failed Ahok, and it might fail Jokowi
- Anies, Sandiaga win in all Jakarta municipalities, regency
- Polygamy not part of Islamic teachings: Muslim clerics
- PSSI eyes SEA Games gold, 4th place in 2018 Asian Games
- Jakarta election result will not negatively affect investment climate: BKPM
- 3 Singaporean military personnel banned from entering Indonesia
- Indonesia climbs six spots in 2017 press freedom ranking
- Former BPKM chairman passes away
- China bans list of Islamic names in restive Xinjiang region
- Squatters resettle Pasar Ikan area in defiance of eviction