A closer look at scouts
The Jakarta Post
Many would think of the scout movement (Pramuka) as simply a group of children wearing boring khaki-colored uniforms with red-and-white ties doing outdoor camping.
The latest flick, Lima Elang (Five Eagles), by noted filmmaker Rudi Soedjarwo, would put that simplistic view to the test.
This film may be the first in decades that touches on the scout movement as its main theme, with a ...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Chinese giant jumps into $980m power plant, LNG projects