A closer look at scouts
The Jakarta Post
Many would think of the scout movement (Pramuka) as simply a group of children wearing boring khaki-colored uniforms with red-and-white ties doing outdoor camping.
The latest flick, Lima Elang (Five Eagles), by noted filmmaker Rudi Soedjarwo, would put that simplistic view to the test.
This film may be the first in decades that touches on the scout movement as its main theme, with a ...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister