Rugby World Cup: Victus
Guess what? New Zealand are the favorites to win the Rugby World Cup.
No surprises really, they always are, and always have been, since the competition started in 1987, when they did indeed win it.
Since then, however, their performances at the event which takes place every four years, have invariably fallen short of expectations, and they have failed to add to their number of titles...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Tourism's fatal warning
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba