Sari Roti building 3 more factories, looks to expand market
The Jakarta Post
PT Nippon Indosari Corpindo, the maker of Sari Roti bread, plans to open three more factories in 2012 to boost its production to 2.4 million loaves per day from its current rate of 1.82 million loaves per day so far this year.
Operations director Yusuf Hady said on Thursday that the three factories — in Cibitung, West Java; Palembang, South Sumatra; and Makassar, South Sulawesi — would...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain