Sari Roti building 3 more factories, looks to expand market
The Jakarta Post
PT Nippon Indosari Corpindo, the maker of Sari Roti bread, plans to open three more factories in 2012 to boost its production to 2.4 million loaves per day from its current rate of 1.82 million loaves per day so far this year.
Operations director Yusuf Hady said on Thursday that the three factories — in Cibitung, West Java; Palembang, South Sumatra; and Makassar, South Sulawesi — would...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror