Sari Roti building 3 more factories, looks to expand market
The Jakarta Post
PT Nippon Indosari Corpindo, the maker of Sari Roti bread, plans to open three more factories in 2012 to boost its production to 2.4 million loaves per day from its current rate of 1.82 million loaves per day so far this year.
Operations director Yusuf Hady said on Thursday that the three factories — in Cibitung, West Java; Palembang, South Sumatra; and Makassar, South Sulawesi — would...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests