Sari Roti building 3 more factories, looks to expand market
The Jakarta Post
PT Nippon Indosari Corpindo, the maker of Sari Roti bread, plans to open three more factories in 2012 to boost its production to 2.4 million loaves per day from its current rate of 1.82 million loaves per day so far this year.
Operations director Yusuf Hady said on Thursday that the three factories — in Cibitung, West Java; Palembang, South Sumatra; and Makassar, South Sulawesi — would...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters