Sari Roti building 3 more factories, looks to expand market
The Jakarta Post
PT Nippon Indosari Corpindo, the maker of Sari Roti bread, plans to open three more factories in 2012 to boost its production to 2.4 million loaves per day from its current rate of 1.82 million loaves per day so far this year.
Operations director Yusuf Hady said on Thursday that the three factories — in Cibitung, West Java; Palembang, South Sumatra; and Makassar, South Sulawesi — would...
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Lotte Chemical to kick off Cilegon project in 2018
- Six inmates escape Abepura prison