Brands with personalities
In the early part of the 20th century, most consumers did not understand what a brand or branding was.
In the early days of commercialism, a product was just a product. People did not understand the concept of a brand and branding. If they knew about brands at all, they knew that a brand was simply a name given by the manufacturer and attached to a product. The brand was only perceived as ...
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health