Brands with personalities
In the early part of the 20th century, most consumers did not understand what a brand or branding was.
In the early days of commercialism, a product was just a product. People did not understand the concept of a brand and branding. If they knew about brands at all, they knew that a brand was simply a name given by the manufacturer and attached to a product. The brand was only perceived as ...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups