Brands with personalities
In the early part of the 20th century, most consumers did not understand what a brand or branding was.
In the early days of commercialism, a product was just a product. People did not understand the concept of a brand and branding. If they knew about brands at all, they knew that a brand was simply a name given by the manufacturer and attached to a product. The brand was only perceived as ...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day