Rp 6t railway project to boost train capacity, economic expansion
The Jakarta Post
The government has earmarked up to Rp 6 trillion (US$684 million) to finalize the 727-kilometer double track railway in northern Java.
Work has already been completed on the Jakarta–Cirebon section.
Deputy Transportation Minister Bambang Sutantono said the project on the northern coast area of Java would be completed in 2013.
“The urgent work to complete is connecting Cire...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam