Rp 6t railway project to boost train capacity, economic expansion
The Jakarta Post
The government has earmarked up to Rp 6 trillion (US$684 million) to finalize the 727-kilometer double track railway in northern Java.
Work has already been completed on the Jakarta–Cirebon section.
Deputy Transportation Minister Bambang Sutantono said the project on the northern coast area of Java would be completed in 2013.
“The urgent work to complete is connecting Cire...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Study links acne with increased risk of depression
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters