Rp 6t railway project to boost train capacity, economic expansion
The Jakarta Post
The government has earmarked up to Rp 6 trillion (US$684 million) to finalize the 727-kilometer double track railway in northern Java.
Work has already been completed on the Jakarta–Cirebon section.
Deputy Transportation Minister Bambang Sutantono said the project on the northern coast area of Java would be completed in 2013.
“The urgent work to complete is connecting Cire...
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- US ambassador visits pesantren to learn about Islam