Rp 6t railway project to boost train capacity, economic expansion
The Jakarta Post
The government has earmarked up to Rp 6 trillion (US$684 million) to finalize the 727-kilometer double track railway in northern Java.
Work has already been completed on the Jakarta–Cirebon section.
Deputy Transportation Minister Bambang Sutantono said the project on the northern coast area of Java would be completed in 2013.
“The urgent work to complete is connecting Cire...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey