UNDP to open first RI office for forest protection
The Jakarta Post
Seen as a clear sign of support for Indonesia’s forest protection program, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has signed an agreement to partner with the country and to open a special office in Jakarta.
UNDP administrator Helen Clark praised Indonesia for putting into action environmentally sensitive forest management techniques to create economic opportunities and improve li...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official