Mandala aims to fly as soon as acquisition is finally closed
The Jakarta Post
New stakeholders of troubled carrier Mandala Airlines expect the restructured airline to fly “soon” after the acquisition transaction with Singapore’s budget airline Tiger Airways and Indonesian strategic investment firm Saratoga Group was finally closed on Saturday.
Saratoga Capital Investment manager Devin Wirawan said Mandala would be back in the air 90 days after the acquisition a...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death