Mandala aims to fly as soon as acquisition is finally closed
The Jakarta Post
New stakeholders of troubled carrier Mandala Airlines expect the restructured airline to fly “soon” after the acquisition transaction with Singapore’s budget airline Tiger Airways and Indonesian strategic investment firm Saratoga Group was finally closed on Saturday.
Saratoga Capital Investment manager Devin Wirawan said Mandala would be back in the air 90 days after the acquisition a...
- JICA calls for stronger unity in ASEAN to exert bigger power
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Passengers found using fake tickets for Idul Fitri ‘mudik’
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- Bank Agris denies BCA acquisition rumor
- Jokowi, Duterte talk on the phone about terrorism, security
- Johnny Depp apologizes for Trump assassination joke
- Most important musicals of the latest Broadway season
- Transjakarta buses to start running later during Idul Fitri
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri