Mandala aims to fly as soon as acquisition is finally closed
The Jakarta Post
New stakeholders of troubled carrier Mandala Airlines expect the restructured airline to fly “soon” after the acquisition transaction with Singapore’s budget airline Tiger Airways and Indonesian strategic investment firm Saratoga Group was finally closed on Saturday.
Saratoga Capital Investment manager Devin Wirawan said Mandala would be back in the air 90 days after the acquisition a...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018