Mandala aims to fly as soon as acquisition is finally closed
The Jakarta Post
New stakeholders of troubled carrier Mandala Airlines expect the restructured airline to fly “soon” after the acquisition transaction with Singapore’s budget airline Tiger Airways and Indonesian strategic investment firm Saratoga Group was finally closed on Saturday.
Saratoga Capital Investment manager Devin Wirawan said Mandala would be back in the air 90 days after the acquisition a...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers