Analysis: Indonesia: Reforming palm oil production (analysis)
Oxford Business Group
Indonesia’s palm oil sector is looking to adopt more sustainable practices in a bid to alleviate growing environmental concerns while meeting rising global demand.
After having boycotted the products of palm oil giant Sinar Mas over concerns about deforestation and habitat erosion, several corporations have resumed or nearly resumed purchases after the company initiated a number of refor...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares