Analysis: Indonesia: Reforming palm oil production (analysis)
Oxford Business Group
Indonesia’s palm oil sector is looking to adopt more sustainable practices in a bid to alleviate growing environmental concerns while meeting rising global demand.
After having boycotted the products of palm oil giant Sinar Mas over concerns about deforestation and habitat erosion, several corporations have resumed or nearly resumed purchases after the company initiated a number of refor...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence