Analysis: Indonesia: Reforming palm oil production (analysis)
Oxford Business Group
Indonesia’s palm oil sector is looking to adopt more sustainable practices in a bid to alleviate growing environmental concerns while meeting rising global demand.
After having boycotted the products of palm oil giant Sinar Mas over concerns about deforestation and habitat erosion, several corporations have resumed or nearly resumed purchases after the company initiated a number of refor...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival