Analysis: Indonesia: Reforming palm oil production (analysis)
Oxford Business Group
Indonesia’s palm oil sector is looking to adopt more sustainable practices in a bid to alleviate growing environmental concerns while meeting rising global demand.
After having boycotted the products of palm oil giant Sinar Mas over concerns about deforestation and habitat erosion, several corporations have resumed or nearly resumed purchases after the company initiated a number of refor...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police