Palm oil and forests can grow together: WB
The Jakarta Post
While Indonesia is on the right track with environmental preservation, economic growth can improve through clear incentives in forestry management, the World Bank says.
Andrew Steer, the World Bank’s special envoy for climate change, said that Indonesia’s commitment was one of the most important for the emerging world but challenges remain.
Obscure forest management that offered...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Government praises Mitsubishi for exporting 21,000 Xpander vehicles
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh