Palm oil and forests can grow together: WB
The Jakarta Post
While Indonesia is on the right track with environmental preservation, economic growth can improve through clear incentives in forestry management, the World Bank says.
Andrew Steer, the World Bank’s special envoy for climate change, said that Indonesia’s commitment was one of the most important for the emerging world but challenges remain.
Obscure forest management that offered...
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- Trial resumes of Kim Jong-Nam murder suspects
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Pence set for warm Israeli welcome, Palestinian snub
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- Volcano rains ash on Philippines as experts warn of violent eruption
- Jakarta Composite Index hits 6,500 on Monday