Palm oil and forests can grow together: WB
The Jakarta Post
While Indonesia is on the right track with environmental preservation, economic growth can improve through clear incentives in forestry management, the World Bank says.
Andrew Steer, the World Bank’s special envoy for climate change, said that Indonesia’s commitment was one of the most important for the emerging world but challenges remain.
Obscure forest management that offered...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- Railway director general removed from office
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film