Palm oil and forests can grow together: WB
The Jakarta Post
While Indonesia is on the right track with environmental preservation, economic growth can improve through clear incentives in forestry management, the World Bank says.
Andrew Steer, the World Bank’s special envoy for climate change, said that Indonesia’s commitment was one of the most important for the emerging world but challenges remain.
Obscure forest management that offered...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani