Palm oil and forests can grow together: WB
The Jakarta Post
While Indonesia is on the right track with environmental preservation, economic growth can improve through clear incentives in forestry management, the World Bank says.
Andrew Steer, the World Bank’s special envoy for climate change, said that Indonesia’s commitment was one of the most important for the emerging world but challenges remain.
Obscure forest management that offered...
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes