Palm oil and forests can grow together: WB
The Jakarta Post
While Indonesia is on the right track with environmental preservation, economic growth can improve through clear incentives in forestry management, the World Bank says.
Andrew Steer, the World Bank’s special envoy for climate change, said that Indonesia’s commitment was one of the most important for the emerging world but challenges remain.
Obscure forest management that offered...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet