BCA launches BlackBerry banking service
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Bank Central Asia (BCA) launched on Wednesday a mobile banking service for BlackBerry smartphones to accommodate the growing users of BlackBerry and mobile banking service users in Indonesia.
The BCA fund and service development division head, Ina Suwandi, said in a media statement that currently Indonesia had at least 3 million BlackBerry users. According to the bank, 4.7 million...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Barito Pacific secures $250 million loan to acquire Star Energy Group Holdings