BCA launches BlackBerry banking service
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Bank Central Asia (BCA) launched on Wednesday a mobile banking service for BlackBerry smartphones to accommodate the growing users of BlackBerry and mobile banking service users in Indonesia.
The BCA fund and service development division head, Ina Suwandi, said in a media statement that currently Indonesia had at least 3 million BlackBerry users. According to the bank, 4.7 million...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty