BCA launches BlackBerry banking service
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Bank Central Asia (BCA) launched on Wednesday a mobile banking service for BlackBerry smartphones to accommodate the growing users of BlackBerry and mobile banking service users in Indonesia.
The BCA fund and service development division head, Ina Suwandi, said in a media statement that currently Indonesia had at least 3 million BlackBerry users. According to the bank, 4.7 million...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3