Businesses greet Mari’s ouster, Dahlan’s new role
The Jakarta Post
Business leaders have welcomed newly-appointed Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan and State-Owned enterprises (SOEs) Minister Dahlan Iskan, hoping that both can change current economic policies.
Gita, previously the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) chief, replaces Mari Elka Pangestu – who, according to sources, will replace Culture and Tourism Minister Jero Wacik, while Dahlan, formerly pr...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth