Businesses greet Mari’s ouster, Dahlan’s new role
The Jakarta Post
Business leaders have welcomed newly-appointed Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan and State-Owned enterprises (SOEs) Minister Dahlan Iskan, hoping that both can change current economic policies.
Gita, previously the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) chief, replaces Mari Elka Pangestu – who, according to sources, will replace Culture and Tourism Minister Jero Wacik, while Dahlan, formerly pr...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur