Businesses greet Mari’s ouster, Dahlan’s new role
The Jakarta Post
Business leaders have welcomed newly-appointed Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan and State-Owned enterprises (SOEs) Minister Dahlan Iskan, hoping that both can change current economic policies.
Gita, previously the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) chief, replaces Mari Elka Pangestu – who, according to sources, will replace Culture and Tourism Minister Jero Wacik, while Dahlan, formerly pr...
- EDITORIAL: Facing the EU palm oil policy
- Driver who dragged police officer across busway lane arrested
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Sanctuary for prowlers, yowlers
- Agency head ready for questioning on assault report
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Quake causes minor damage at airport, Depok City Hall
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS