Indosat to maintain capital expenditure of Rp 6.5t in 2012
The Jakarta Post
Telecommunications company PT Indosat will maintain its capital expenditure at Rp 6.5 trillion (US$721 million), the same as this year’s figure.
Indosat president director Harry Sasongko said on Wednesday night that although expenditure would remain at the same level, the company was committed to increasing its spending in following years.
He said that spending would focus on imp...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump