Indosat to maintain capital expenditure of Rp 6.5t in 2012
The Jakarta Post
Telecommunications company PT Indosat will maintain its capital expenditure at Rp 6.5 trillion (US$721 million), the same as this year’s figure.
Indosat president director Harry Sasongko said on Wednesday night that although expenditure would remain at the same level, the company was committed to increasing its spending in following years.
He said that spending would focus on imp...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Papuan football legend killed in house fire