Indosat to maintain capital expenditure of Rp 6.5t in 2012
The Jakarta Post
Telecommunications company PT Indosat will maintain its capital expenditure at Rp 6.5 trillion (US$721 million), the same as this year’s figure.
Indosat president director Harry Sasongko said on Wednesday night that although expenditure would remain at the same level, the company was committed to increasing its spending in following years.
He said that spending would focus on imp...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children