Indosat to maintain capital expenditure of Rp 6.5t in 2012
The Jakarta Post
Telecommunications company PT Indosat will maintain its capital expenditure at Rp 6.5 trillion (US$721 million), the same as this year’s figure.
Indosat president director Harry Sasongko said on Wednesday night that although expenditure would remain at the same level, the company was committed to increasing its spending in following years.
He said that spending would focus on imp...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse