Analysis: Commodities confidence but no shine
Leonardo Henry Gavaza
As we believe that the European debt crisis will linger in the next six to nine months, adversely impacting China’s growth (exhibit 3), which is crucial towards demands of commodities (chart 1 & 2).
This is why we downgraded our forecasts on metal prices.
As most commodities have a high correlation with oil prices, we believe that tin prices would remain unexciting, in line wi...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Lee Min-ho wins top award for boosting Korea’s brand
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Organizer says it has secured 11 major sponsorships for Asian Games