Analysis: Commodities confidence but no shine
Leonardo Henry Gavaza
As we believe that the European debt crisis will linger in the next six to nine months, adversely impacting China’s growth (exhibit 3), which is crucial towards demands of commodities (chart 1 & 2).
This is why we downgraded our forecasts on metal prices.
As most commodities have a high correlation with oil prices, we believe that tin prices would remain unexciting, in line wi...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- US man stole thumb of Chinese terracotta warrior statue
- Emirates to launch new Dubai-Bali-Auckland service
- Tasting Bali-based Locavore’s award-winning cuisine in Jakarta