Analysis: Commodities confidence but no shine
Leonardo Henry Gavaza
As we believe that the European debt crisis will linger in the next six to nine months, adversely impacting China’s growth (exhibit 3), which is crucial towards demands of commodities (chart 1 & 2).
This is why we downgraded our forecasts on metal prices.
As most commodities have a high correlation with oil prices, we believe that tin prices would remain unexciting, in line wi...
- Preparing ahead for smart contracts
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Indonesia to limit e-cigarette imports, sales: Minister
- Goldman Sachs ordered to pay $24 million to Indonesia tycoon
- Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs inaugurates two ships for Sail Sabang
- Asia's richest banker spots a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
- Court rejects pretrial motion of hate speech suspect Jonru Ginting
- SOEs develop Papuan coffee for export
- China's Tencent overtakes Facebook in market value
- Airport trains to start running early next month