Analysis: Commodities confidence but no shine
Leonardo Henry Gavaza
As we believe that the European debt crisis will linger in the next six to nine months, adversely impacting China’s growth (exhibit 3), which is crucial towards demands of commodities (chart 1 & 2).
This is why we downgraded our forecasts on metal prices.
As most commodities have a high correlation with oil prices, we believe that tin prices would remain unexciting, in line wi...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Ancol to go cashless