PSSI sanctions runaway clubs, Persib fights back
The Jakarta Post
The PSSI’s disciplinary commission has sanctioned eight clubs that quit the Indonesian Premier League (IPL) after the league’s 2011-2012 season kicked off on Oct. 15.
Persib Bandung, Mitra Kukar, Persisam Samarinda, Persela Lamongan, Persiba Balikpapan, PSPS Pekanbaru, Deltras Sidoarjo and Pelita Jaya were all sanctioned for violating Article 57 of the PSSI disciplinary code for not hon...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Railway director general removed from office
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Indonesian Police crack down on massive distribution of bogus premium rice
- ‘Game of Thrones’ language course offered online, and for free