PSSI sanctions runaway clubs, Persib fights back
The Jakarta Post
The PSSI’s disciplinary commission has sanctioned eight clubs that quit the Indonesian Premier League (IPL) after the league’s 2011-2012 season kicked off on Oct. 15.
Persib Bandung, Mitra Kukar, Persisam Samarinda, Persela Lamongan, Persiba Balikpapan, PSPS Pekanbaru, Deltras Sidoarjo and Pelita Jaya were all sanctioned for violating Article 57 of the PSSI disciplinary code for not hon...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey