PSSI sanctions runaway clubs, Persib fights back
The Jakarta Post
The PSSI’s disciplinary commission has sanctioned eight clubs that quit the Indonesian Premier League (IPL) after the league’s 2011-2012 season kicked off on Oct. 15.
Persib Bandung, Mitra Kukar, Persisam Samarinda, Persela Lamongan, Persiba Balikpapan, PSPS Pekanbaru, Deltras Sidoarjo and Pelita Jaya were all sanctioned for violating Article 57 of the PSSI disciplinary code for not hon...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Government to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers