PSSI sanctions runaway clubs, Persib fights back
The Jakarta Post
The PSSI’s disciplinary commission has sanctioned eight clubs that quit the Indonesian Premier League (IPL) after the league’s 2011-2012 season kicked off on Oct. 15.
Persib Bandung, Mitra Kukar, Persisam Samarinda, Persela Lamongan, Persiba Balikpapan, PSPS Pekanbaru, Deltras Sidoarjo and Pelita Jaya were all sanctioned for violating Article 57 of the PSSI disciplinary code for not hon...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Supreme Court receives Ahok’s case review petition
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’