PSSI sanctions runaway clubs, Persib fights back
The Jakarta Post
The PSSI’s disciplinary commission has sanctioned eight clubs that quit the Indonesian Premier League (IPL) after the league’s 2011-2012 season kicked off on Oct. 15.
Persib Bandung, Mitra Kukar, Persisam Samarinda, Persela Lamongan, Persiba Balikpapan, PSPS Pekanbaru, Deltras Sidoarjo and Pelita Jaya were all sanctioned for violating Article 57 of the PSSI disciplinary code for not hon...
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- How social media is polarizing politics