PSSI sanctions runaway clubs, Persib fights back
The Jakarta Post
The PSSI’s disciplinary commission has sanctioned eight clubs that quit the Indonesian Premier League (IPL) after the league’s 2011-2012 season kicked off on Oct. 15.
Persib Bandung, Mitra Kukar, Persisam Samarinda, Persela Lamongan, Persiba Balikpapan, PSPS Pekanbaru, Deltras Sidoarjo and Pelita Jaya were all sanctioned for violating Article 57 of the PSSI disciplinary code for not hon...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- House to hold confirmation hearings for new KPU, Bawaslu commissioners
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime