Mixed results from Durban climate talks for Indonesia
Agreements achieved in the early morning of Dec. 11 in Durban, South Africa, not only appeared to salvage the UN climate talks but have also raised further questions about the commitments and capabilities of countries around the world in urgently tackling climate change.
After two weeks and more than a day extension of difficult negotiations, governments involved in the 17th session of the ...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Egypt puts off higher entry visa charges until July 1
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down