End of the road for SRI Party and PKBN
The Jakarta Post
The Law and Human Rights Ministry announced on Friday that the National Archipelago Prosperity Party (PKBN) and the Union of Independent Peoples’ Party (SRI) failed to pass the verification process.
Minister Amir Syamsuddin said in a press briefing on Friday at the Ministry office in Kuningan, South Jakarta, that the only new party that had passed the verification process was the National...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Victoria's Secret gala hits snag in China as model pulls out
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift