End of the road for SRI Party and PKBN
The Jakarta Post
The Law and Human Rights Ministry announced on Friday that the National Archipelago Prosperity Party (PKBN) and the Union of Independent Peoples’ Party (SRI) failed to pass the verification process.
Minister Amir Syamsuddin said in a press briefing on Friday at the Ministry office in Kuningan, South Jakarta, that the only new party that had passed the verification process was the National...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry