End of the road for SRI Party and PKBN
The Jakarta Post
The Law and Human Rights Ministry announced on Friday that the National Archipelago Prosperity Party (PKBN) and the Union of Independent Peoples’ Party (SRI) failed to pass the verification process.
Minister Amir Syamsuddin said in a press briefing on Friday at the Ministry office in Kuningan, South Jakarta, that the only new party that had passed the verification process was the National...
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean