New tin market at stake amid internal conflict
The Jakarta Post
The future of the newly launched Indonesian Tin Market is at stake after the Indonesian Tin Association (ITA) withdrew its support following the removal of the association’s top executive recently.
ITA president Hidayat Arsani said that the association had decided to withdraw its support because most of the association’s members opposed the establishment of the market, which was officia...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy