New tin market at stake amid internal conflict
The Jakarta Post
The future of the newly launched Indonesian Tin Market is at stake after the Indonesian Tin Association (ITA) withdrew its support following the removal of the association’s top executive recently.
ITA president Hidayat Arsani said that the association had decided to withdraw its support because most of the association’s members opposed the establishment of the market, which was officia...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain