New tin market at stake amid internal conflict
The Jakarta Post
The future of the newly launched Indonesian Tin Market is at stake after the Indonesian Tin Association (ITA) withdrew its support following the removal of the association’s top executive recently.
ITA president Hidayat Arsani said that the association had decided to withdraw its support because most of the association’s members opposed the establishment of the market, which was officia...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau