New tin market at stake amid internal conflict
The Jakarta Post
The future of the newly launched Indonesian Tin Market is at stake after the Indonesian Tin Association (ITA) withdrew its support following the removal of the association’s top executive recently.
ITA president Hidayat Arsani said that the association had decided to withdraw its support because most of the association’s members opposed the establishment of the market, which was officia...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- North Korea, Malaysia tussle over corpse; 4th suspect nabbed
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW