New tin market at stake amid internal conflict
The Jakarta Post
The future of the newly launched Indonesian Tin Market is at stake after the Indonesian Tin Association (ITA) withdrew its support following the removal of the association’s top executive recently.
ITA president Hidayat Arsani said that the association had decided to withdraw its support because most of the association’s members opposed the establishment of the market, which was officia...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research
- Detainee escapes with prisoner van in Depok
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance