The House of Representatives: Part of the solution or problem?
Hanta Yuda AR
It’s increasingly difficult for people to appreciate to the performance of members of the House of Representatives. In addition to their poor performance, they still show dishonorable behavior, such as corrupt deeds.
If the moral integrity of the representatives is still considered low and not worth appreciating, then what about the performance of the House in performing its essential fun...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests