Ethnic group plays victim to justify illegal land trade
The Jakarta Post
Recently circulated video footage displaying brutal killings purportedly by security personnel in Lampung and South Sumatra have shocked the nation. Allegations of human rights abuses have been thrown at the government. The Jakarta Post’s Hasyim Widhiarto traveled to the provinces to investigate the cases. Here is the first of two reports:
Tugu Roda hamlet inside the so-called Register 45...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi