Obituary: Rising fashion star brought color to catwalk
The Jakarta Post
JP/Jerry AdigunaDesigner Adesagi Kierana, who died in an apparent accident in Bandung on Sunday, was remembered with affection by fellow designers and celebrities, many of whom were regular clients of his colorful designs.
Singer Titi DJ was a loyal patron of the 34-year-old designer, renowned for his dynamic and innovative use of color.
“Adesagi has been my favorite designer sin...
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Turkey might hold referendum on EU membership: Erdogan
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout