Obituary: Rising fashion star brought color to catwalk
The Jakarta Post
JP/Jerry AdigunaDesigner Adesagi Kierana, who died in an apparent accident in Bandung on Sunday, was remembered with affection by fellow designers and celebrities, many of whom were regular clients of his colorful designs.
Singer Titi DJ was a loyal patron of the 34-year-old designer, renowned for his dynamic and innovative use of color.
“Adesagi has been my favorite designer sin...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target