Obituary: Rising fashion star brought color to catwalk
The Jakarta Post
JP/Jerry AdigunaDesigner Adesagi Kierana, who died in an apparent accident in Bandung on Sunday, was remembered with affection by fellow designers and celebrities, many of whom were regular clients of his colorful designs.
Singer Titi DJ was a loyal patron of the 34-year-old designer, renowned for his dynamic and innovative use of color.
“Adesagi has been my favorite designer sin...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March