Semarang airport redesigned to go green
The Jakarta Post
AntaraPlans have been drawn up to turn Ahmad Yani International Airport in Semarang, Central Java province, into a green facility as it is considered to have too many buildings and lacking in green space.
The head of the Central Java provincial Transportation, Communication and Informatics Agency, Urip Sihabudin, said that the redesign was partly in response to the government’s call to cr...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival