Semarang airport redesigned to go green
The Jakarta Post
AntaraPlans have been drawn up to turn Ahmad Yani International Airport in Semarang, Central Java province, into a green facility as it is considered to have too many buildings and lacking in green space.
The head of the Central Java provincial Transportation, Communication and Informatics Agency, Urip Sihabudin, said that the redesign was partly in response to the government’s call to cr...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption