Semarang airport redesigned to go green
The Jakarta Post
AntaraPlans have been drawn up to turn Ahmad Yani International Airport in Semarang, Central Java province, into a green facility as it is considered to have too many buildings and lacking in green space.
The head of the Central Java provincial Transportation, Communication and Informatics Agency, Urip Sihabudin, said that the redesign was partly in response to the government’s call to cr...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups