Semarang airport redesigned to go green
The Jakarta Post
AntaraPlans have been drawn up to turn Ahmad Yani International Airport in Semarang, Central Java province, into a green facility as it is considered to have too many buildings and lacking in green space.
The head of the Central Java provincial Transportation, Communication and Informatics Agency, Urip Sihabudin, said that the redesign was partly in response to the government’s call to cr...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase