Pegadaian may go public this year
The Jakarta Post
Perum Pegadaian is preparing an initial public offering (IPO) this year after obtaining government approval to change its status to a full business entity from a government-owned company, known locally as Perum.
Pegadaian finance director Budianto said on Wednesday that Pegadaian’s new business entity status was now official with the issuance of Government Regulation No 51/ 2011 on Dec. ...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death