Pegadaian may go public this year
The Jakarta Post
Perum Pegadaian is preparing an initial public offering (IPO) this year after obtaining government approval to change its status to a full business entity from a government-owned company, known locally as Perum.
Pegadaian finance director Budianto said on Wednesday that Pegadaian’s new business entity status was now official with the issuance of Government Regulation No 51/ 2011 on Dec. ...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless