Pegadaian may go public this year
The Jakarta Post
Perum Pegadaian is preparing an initial public offering (IPO) this year after obtaining government approval to change its status to a full business entity from a government-owned company, known locally as Perum.
Pegadaian finance director Budianto said on Wednesday that Pegadaian’s new business entity status was now official with the issuance of Government Regulation No 51/ 2011 on Dec. ...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Status: Online, but not present
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- Aramco, Rosneft agree to conduct joint marketing with Pertamina