Pegadaian may go public this year
The Jakarta Post
Perum Pegadaian is preparing an initial public offering (IPO) this year after obtaining government approval to change its status to a full business entity from a government-owned company, known locally as Perum.
Pegadaian finance director Budianto said on Wednesday that Pegadaian’s new business entity status was now official with the issuance of Government Regulation No 51/ 2011 on Dec. ...
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis