Happy says TV soaps taught her a lot
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress and writer Happy Salma has won awards for her acting on the big screen, but she says it was her start in TV soaps that taught her a lot about people and her artistic goals.
“For me, the experience can be compared to visiting Jakarta’s different neighborhoods, either you go to a rough one or visit a more exclusive one,” Happy, who turned 32 last week, told The Jakarta...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia