Happy says TV soaps taught her a lot
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress and writer Happy Salma has won awards for her acting on the big screen, but she says it was her start in TV soaps that taught her a lot about people and her artistic goals.
“For me, the experience can be compared to visiting Jakarta’s different neighborhoods, either you go to a rough one or visit a more exclusive one,” Happy, who turned 32 last week, told The Jakarta...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- ExxonMobil wants US$121 million for its JTB field ownership