Happy says TV soaps taught her a lot
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress and writer Happy Salma has won awards for her acting on the big screen, but she says it was her start in TV soaps that taught her a lot about people and her artistic goals.
“For me, the experience can be compared to visiting Jakarta’s different neighborhoods, either you go to a rough one or visit a more exclusive one,” Happy, who turned 32 last week, told The Jakarta...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth