Indolakto to spend Rp 900 billion to boost production
The Jakarta Post
PT Indolakto, a subsidiary of the world’s largest instant noodles maker, PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk, has allocated up to Rp 900 billion (US$99.9 million) for its capital expenditures this year to support the construction of its new dairy factory in East Java and maintain its operational activities, a company executive says.
Indolakto Vice CEO Irsan Yazid said on Friday that the sp...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya