Indolakto to spend Rp 900 billion to boost production
The Jakarta Post
PT Indolakto, a subsidiary of the world’s largest instant noodles maker, PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk, has allocated up to Rp 900 billion (US$99.9 million) for its capital expenditures this year to support the construction of its new dairy factory in East Java and maintain its operational activities, a company executive says.
Indolakto Vice CEO Irsan Yazid said on Friday that the sp...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups