Indolakto to spend Rp 900 billion to boost production
The Jakarta Post
PT Indolakto, a subsidiary of the world’s largest instant noodles maker, PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk, has allocated up to Rp 900 billion (US$99.9 million) for its capital expenditures this year to support the construction of its new dairy factory in East Java and maintain its operational activities, a company executive says.
Indolakto Vice CEO Irsan Yazid said on Friday that the sp...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- SpongeBob SquarePants set to feature on Vans limited edition
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia