Indolakto to spend Rp 900 billion to boost production
The Jakarta Post
PT Indolakto, a subsidiary of the world’s largest instant noodles maker, PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk, has allocated up to Rp 900 billion (US$99.9 million) for its capital expenditures this year to support the construction of its new dairy factory in East Java and maintain its operational activities, a company executive says.
Indolakto Vice CEO Irsan Yazid said on Friday that the sp...
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Rallies protesting Trump’s Jerusalem policy continue
- Gatot needs ‘soft-landing’ before retirement: Expert
- Anies visits inundated underpass in Dukuh Atas
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD