Indolakto to spend Rp 900 billion to boost production
The Jakarta Post
PT Indolakto, a subsidiary of the world’s largest instant noodles maker, PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk, has allocated up to Rp 900 billion (US$99.9 million) for its capital expenditures this year to support the construction of its new dairy factory in East Java and maintain its operational activities, a company executive says.
Indolakto Vice CEO Irsan Yazid said on Friday that the sp...
- Garuda Indonesia reigns as world’s best airline cabin crew for fourth consecutive year
- Bali ready for Obama vacation
- Ahok to move back to Cipinang
- Snipers deployed to secure Idul Fitri travelers in East Java
- Government set to revise negative investment list again
- Malang students invent device that pinches butt of drowsy drivers
- Everyone named Bambang invited for 'iftar' today
- Jakarta plans to spend Rp 74 trillion next year
- Golkar supports KPK investigation into cadre's alleged corruption: Setya
- Jokowi celebrates birthday by distributing staple goods to Bogor residents