Big chains to build at least 60 hotels
The Jakarta Post
More than 60 hotels, ranging from budget class to charm and luxury boutiques, will be built across the archipelago in 2012, as hotel chains gear up to benefit from the surge in the number of business and leisure travelers.
One major local hotel chain, Kompas Gramedia’s Santika Group, for instance, will open more than 20 hotels this year, with half of them at budget rates under the brand A...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official