Big chains to build at least 60 hotels
The Jakarta Post
More than 60 hotels, ranging from budget class to charm and luxury boutiques, will be built across the archipelago in 2012, as hotel chains gear up to benefit from the surge in the number of business and leisure travelers.
One major local hotel chain, Kompas Gramedia’s Santika Group, for instance, will open more than 20 hotels this year, with half of them at budget rates under the brand A...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase