Big chains to build at least 60 hotels
The Jakarta Post
More than 60 hotels, ranging from budget class to charm and luxury boutiques, will be built across the archipelago in 2012, as hotel chains gear up to benefit from the surge in the number of business and leisure travelers.
One major local hotel chain, Kompas Gramedia’s Santika Group, for instance, will open more than 20 hotels this year, with half of them at budget rates under the brand A...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage