Big chains to build at least 60 hotels
The Jakarta Post
More than 60 hotels, ranging from budget class to charm and luxury boutiques, will be built across the archipelago in 2012, as hotel chains gear up to benefit from the surge in the number of business and leisure travelers.
One major local hotel chain, Kompas Gramedia’s Santika Group, for instance, will open more than 20 hotels this year, with half of them at budget rates under the brand A...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017