Big chains to build at least 60 hotels
The Jakarta Post
More than 60 hotels, ranging from budget class to charm and luxury boutiques, will be built across the archipelago in 2012, as hotel chains gear up to benefit from the surge in the number of business and leisure travelers.
One major local hotel chain, Kompas Gramedia’s Santika Group, for instance, will open more than 20 hotels this year, with half of them at budget rates under the brand A...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Egypt puts off higher entry visa charges until July 1
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Jokowi’s visit to Australia achieves concrete results: Minister
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down