Work on Donggi-Senoro LNG plant ahead of schedule
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed energy company PT Medco Energi Internasional (MEI) announced over the weekend that construction work on the Donggi-Senoro liquified natural gas (LNG) plant in Central Sulawesi was ahead of schedule.
The director for asset development at Medco EP, which is a subsidiary of MEI, Eka Satria, reported that work was 33 percent complete, which exceeded the target for this time of 2...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival