Work on Donggi-Senoro LNG plant ahead of schedule
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed energy company PT Medco Energi Internasional (MEI) announced over the weekend that construction work on the Donggi-Senoro liquified natural gas (LNG) plant in Central Sulawesi was ahead of schedule.
The director for asset development at Medco EP, which is a subsidiary of MEI, Eka Satria, reported that work was 33 percent complete, which exceeded the target for this time of 2...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast