Work on Donggi-Senoro LNG plant ahead of schedule
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed energy company PT Medco Energi Internasional (MEI) announced over the weekend that construction work on the Donggi-Senoro liquified natural gas (LNG) plant in Central Sulawesi was ahead of schedule.
The director for asset development at Medco EP, which is a subsidiary of MEI, Eka Satria, reported that work was 33 percent complete, which exceeded the target for this time of 2...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business