Work on Donggi-Senoro LNG plant ahead of schedule
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed energy company PT Medco Energi Internasional (MEI) announced over the weekend that construction work on the Donggi-Senoro liquified natural gas (LNG) plant in Central Sulawesi was ahead of schedule.
The director for asset development at Medco EP, which is a subsidiary of MEI, Eka Satria, reported that work was 33 percent complete, which exceeded the target for this time of 2...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Lee Min-ho wins top award for boosting Korea’s brand
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Organizer says it has secured 11 major sponsorships for Asian Games