Work on Donggi-Senoro LNG plant ahead of schedule
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed energy company PT Medco Energi Internasional (MEI) announced over the weekend that construction work on the Donggi-Senoro liquified natural gas (LNG) plant in Central Sulawesi was ahead of schedule.
The director for asset development at Medco EP, which is a subsidiary of MEI, Eka Satria, reported that work was 33 percent complete, which exceeded the target for this time of 2...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash