Beyond statistics of poverty
Iin P. Handayani
The issue of poverty has recently been brought to the public’s attention. In addition, the UN’s International Fund for Agricultural Development has warned that with the earth’s population set to reach nine billion by 2050, there is a real threat of massive food shortages and poverty in developing countries.
The picture of Indonesian development reveals many families are not benefitin...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- SpongeBob SquarePants set to feature on Vans limited edition
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia