Beyond statistics of poverty
Iin P. Handayani
The issue of poverty has recently been brought to the public’s attention. In addition, the UN’s International Fund for Agricultural Development has warned that with the earth’s population set to reach nine billion by 2050, there is a real threat of massive food shortages and poverty in developing countries.
The picture of Indonesian development reveals many families are not benefitin...
- Bali mynah conservation project gets international support
- Real Madrid depth keeps rare double alive
- SuperCamp Bali to offer learning beyond the classroom
- Report, reshape and reconnect: How journalism saves itself
- Five lush accommodations across Indonesia for millennial travelers
- Curug Cipamingkis offers tourists fresh forest atmosphere
- Mourinho blasts 'not human' United schedule
- Jakarta Social Agency website hacked
- 'Godfather' cast members reunite at New York film fest
- Yogyakarta Police prepare 2,000 personnel to guard May Day