Good corporate governance pays off for Indonesia
Stock market performance may have been disastrous round the globe last year, but Indonesia was a happy exception. And if its Jakarta Stock Exchange FTSE Index recorded only 4.9 percent growth, such gains were an enormous advance compared with the 10 percent decline of the Global Index and the 18 percent slide recorded by the Asia Pacific Index.
Partly to blame here was the EU sovereign deb...
- Rapper defiantly stares at eclipse, cancels shows
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol