Good corporate governance pays off for Indonesia
Stock market performance may have been disastrous round the globe last year, but Indonesia was a happy exception. And if its Jakarta Stock Exchange FTSE Index recorded only 4.9 percent growth, such gains were an enormous advance compared with the 10 percent decline of the Global Index and the 18 percent slide recorded by the Asia Pacific Index.
Partly to blame here was the EU sovereign deb...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’