Good corporate governance pays off for Indonesia
Stock market performance may have been disastrous round the globe last year, but Indonesia was a happy exception. And if its Jakarta Stock Exchange FTSE Index recorded only 4.9 percent growth, such gains were an enormous advance compared with the 10 percent decline of the Global Index and the 18 percent slide recorded by the Asia Pacific Index.
Partly to blame here was the EU sovereign deb...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry