HENDRO WICAKSONO: One-of-a-kind civil servant
The Jakarta Post
Anyone who thinks Indonesian civil servants are lazy, corrupt and waste state money should meet Hendro Wicaksono.
The man has worked as a civil servant for eight years, and proves naysayers totally wrong.
His dedication to the Education and Culture Ministry proves that the government’s spending – at least on him – has not been in vain.
The library science graduate create...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror