HENDRO WICAKSONO: One-of-a-kind civil servant
The Jakarta Post
Anyone who thinks Indonesian civil servants are lazy, corrupt and waste state money should meet Hendro Wicaksono.
The man has worked as a civil servant for eight years, and proves naysayers totally wrong.
His dedication to the Education and Culture Ministry proves that the government’s spending – at least on him – has not been in vain.
The library science graduate create...
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister