HENDRO WICAKSONO: One-of-a-kind civil servant
The Jakarta Post
Anyone who thinks Indonesian civil servants are lazy, corrupt and waste state money should meet Hendro Wicaksono.
The man has worked as a civil servant for eight years, and proves naysayers totally wrong.
His dedication to the Education and Culture Ministry proves that the government’s spending – at least on him – has not been in vain.
The library science graduate create...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown