HENDRO WICAKSONO: One-of-a-kind civil servant
The Jakarta Post
Anyone who thinks Indonesian civil servants are lazy, corrupt and waste state money should meet Hendro Wicaksono.
The man has worked as a civil servant for eight years, and proves naysayers totally wrong.
His dedication to the Education and Culture Ministry proves that the government’s spending – at least on him – has not been in vain.
The library science graduate create...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.