HENDRO WICAKSONO: One-of-a-kind civil servant
The Jakarta Post
Anyone who thinks Indonesian civil servants are lazy, corrupt and waste state money should meet Hendro Wicaksono.
The man has worked as a civil servant for eight years, and proves naysayers totally wrong.
His dedication to the Education and Culture Ministry proves that the government’s spending – at least on him – has not been in vain.
The library science graduate create...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape