Notes and expectations for Dahlan Iskan
Amid rising demands for national leaders to perform well, Dahlan Iskan may be quite a unique and interesting figure not because of his characteristic sneakers and jacket or because he takes the train and motorcycle taxi to work, but because of the “hope” people have that he can improve the country.
This all started from the way he criticized state-owned companies (SOEs) through the medi...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint