Notes and expectations for Dahlan Iskan
Amid rising demands for national leaders to perform well, Dahlan Iskan may be quite a unique and interesting figure not because of his characteristic sneakers and jacket or because he takes the train and motorcycle taxi to work, but because of the “hope” people have that he can improve the country.
This all started from the way he criticized state-owned companies (SOEs) through the medi...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island