Notes and expectations for Dahlan Iskan
Atsugi, Japan | Thu, March 1 2012 | 10:54 am
PREMIUMAmid rising demands for national leaders to perform well, Dahlan Iskan may be quite a unique and interesting figure not because of his characteristic sneakers and jacket or because he takes the train and motorcycle taxi to work, but because of the “hope” people have that he can improve the country.
This all started from the way he criticized state-owned companies (SOEs) through the medi...
- Jakarta officials confirm Ahok returned Rp 1.2b in operational funds
- 7 people caught red-handed by KPK in alleged bribery case
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- Ramadhan begins on Saturday, govt says
- Further attacks feared
- Five people arrested in relation to Jakarta twin suicide bomb attack
- Children’s book launched to promote Indonesian culture, wildlife
- Study finds moratorium does little to curb deforestation
- Maria Ozawa, Filipino-Spanish BF in first pictorial as a couple
- NU intensifies monitoring to curb radicalism during Ramadhan