Chris John receives WBA award
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Indonesian world champion boxer, featherweight Chris “The Dragon” John, has been awarded a Lifetime Achievement designation by the World Boxing Association (WBA) due to his consistency over the past nine years.
Chris received the honor during the WBA Gala Dinner in Panama City on Feb. 29.
“I am extraordinarily honored to be presented with the award which is an achievem...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Islamist groups to rally against Anies for 'turning his back' on Rizieq
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam