Chris John receives WBA award
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Indonesian world champion boxer, featherweight Chris “The Dragon” John, has been awarded a Lifetime Achievement designation by the World Boxing Association (WBA) due to his consistency over the past nine years.
Chris received the honor during the WBA Gala Dinner in Panama City on Feb. 29.
“I am extraordinarily honored to be presented with the award which is an achievem...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017