Chris John receives WBA award
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Indonesian world champion boxer, featherweight Chris “The Dragon” John, has been awarded a Lifetime Achievement designation by the World Boxing Association (WBA) due to his consistency over the past nine years.
Chris received the honor during the WBA Gala Dinner in Panama City on Feb. 29.
“I am extraordinarily honored to be presented with the award which is an achievem...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- 12 petitions against election results filed