Chris John receives WBA award
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Indonesian world champion boxer, featherweight Chris “The Dragon” John, has been awarded a Lifetime Achievement designation by the World Boxing Association (WBA) due to his consistency over the past nine years.
Chris received the honor during the WBA Gala Dinner in Panama City on Feb. 29.
“I am extraordinarily honored to be presented with the award which is an achievem...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad