Chris John receives WBA award
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Indonesian world champion boxer, featherweight Chris “The Dragon” John, has been awarded a Lifetime Achievement designation by the World Boxing Association (WBA) due to his consistency over the past nine years.
Chris received the honor during the WBA Gala Dinner in Panama City on Feb. 29.
“I am extraordinarily honored to be presented with the award which is an achievem...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs