Govt may up-size retail Islamic bond issuance on strong demand
Esther Samboh and Raras Cahyafitri
The Jakarta Post
Selling like hot cakes: A Bahana Securities official meets with a client interested in Islamic retail bonds (sukuk) at the company’s office in Jakarta on Monday. The Finance Ministry said that orders for sukuk, which are now being offered until March 16, have reached Rp 11.1 trillion (US$1.2 billion).JP/NurhayatiThe government is considering up sizing the issuance of the nation’s fourth ever r...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism