Govt may up-size retail Islamic bond issuance on strong demand
Esther Samboh and Raras Cahyafitri
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Selling like hot cakes: A Bahana Securities official meets with a client interested in Islamic retail bonds (sukuk) at the company’s office in Jakarta on Monday. The Finance Ministry said that orders for sukuk, which are now being offered until March 16, have reached Rp 11.1 trillion (US$1.2 billion).JP/NurhayatiThe government is considering up sizing the issuance of the nation’s fourth ever r...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration