Govt may up-size retail Islamic bond issuance on strong demand
Esther Samboh and Raras Cahyafitri
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Selling like hot cakes: A Bahana Securities official meets with a client interested in Islamic retail bonds (sukuk) at the company’s office in Jakarta on Monday. The Finance Ministry said that orders for sukuk, which are now being offered until March 16, have reached Rp 11.1 trillion (US$1.2 billion).JP/NurhayatiThe government is considering up sizing the issuance of the nation’s fourth ever r...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...