INAICTA adds a new category for start-ups
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Indonesia Information and Communications Awards (INAICTA) says it will add a new category for start-up companies for its ceremony this year.
A. Haryawirasma, the chairman of the event, said that the category was added to help Indonesian information and communications technology enterprises crack the international market.
“We hope this event will help new companies, no ...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion