INAICTA adds a new category for start-ups
The Jakarta Post
A. Haryawirasma, the chairman of the event, said that the category was added to help Indonesian information and communications technology enterprises crack the international market.
“We hope this event will help new companies, no ...
- Teary Veronica reads Ahok letter on reasons for appeal withdrawal
- EDITORIAL: Well-deserved rating upgrade
- Raid on suspected gay sex party based on law: Police
- RI seeks release of patrol crew member held hostage in Vietnam via diplomacy
- Pertamina’s privileges may be revoked if efficiency not improved
- Police condemned for ‘arbitrary’ raid on ‘gay party’
- Jakartans to see more urban farming
- Jakarta Fair to offer home delivery service
- Bekasi welcomes new leaders
- Transjakarta to provide free drinks during Ramadhan