INAICTA adds a new category for start-ups
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Indonesia Information and Communications Awards (INAICTA) says it will add a new category for start-up companies for its ceremony this year.
A. Haryawirasma, the chairman of the event, said that the category was added to help Indonesian information and communications technology enterprises crack the international market.
“We hope this event will help new companies, no ...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs