INAICTA adds a new category for start-ups
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Indonesia Information and Communications Awards (INAICTA) says it will add a new category for start-up companies for its ceremony this year.
A. Haryawirasma, the chairman of the event, said that the category was added to help Indonesian information and communications technology enterprises crack the international market.
“We hope this event will help new companies, no ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Court to hand down verdict in Setya’s e-ID graft case
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Bali's youths in search of 1965 history
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- In search of Indonesia's best-quality coffee
- Where's mum? Three bear cubs rescued in Bulgaria
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event