City to embrace newcomers as legal residents
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration is expecting population to spike as the city gets ready to register migrants as legal residents, following an instruction by the Home Ministry.
City Population and Civil Registration Agency chief Purba Hutapea said on Wednesday that the ministry had issued an instruction to register Indonesians who have lived in Jakarta for more than a year as city residents, alth...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau