City to embrace newcomers as legal residents
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration is expecting population to spike as the city gets ready to register migrants as legal residents, following an instruction by the Home Ministry.
City Population and Civil Registration Agency chief Purba Hutapea said on Wednesday that the ministry had issued an instruction to register Indonesians who have lived in Jakarta for more than a year as city residents, alth...
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters