Letter: On Pakistan and India meeting
The Jakarta Post
It was nice to see leaders of both Pakistan and India meeting, despite their differences of opinion on a number of issues. When you meet, you can resolve the misgivings.
Why would KB Kale choose to negate all the positivity of this meeting in his renunciation of a television anchor from Pakistan?
Mr. Mir was not wrong to assert that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) had planted ...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Deputy police chief dies in N. Sumatra speedboat accident