Letter: On Pakistan and India meeting
The Jakarta Post
It was nice to see leaders of both Pakistan and India meeting, despite their differences of opinion on a number of issues. When you meet, you can resolve the misgivings.
Why would KB Kale choose to negate all the positivity of this meeting in his renunciation of a television anchor from Pakistan?
Mr. Mir was not wrong to assert that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) had planted ...
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Under fire, Trump says he misspoke on Russia election meddling
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world