Holcim to spend $200 million on Tuban plant this year
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian unit of Zurich based Holcim Ltd., PT Holcim Indonesia, is allocating around US$200 million to support the development of its third cement factory in Tuban, East Java, this year to meet its target of beginning production next year.
The Tuban cement factory, where construction began in December 2010, needs total investment of $450 million.
“This year [the investment] w...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Ahok credits Ciliwung River normalization project for reducing floods across Jakarta