Holcim to spend $200 million on Tuban plant this year
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian unit of Zurich based Holcim Ltd., PT Holcim Indonesia, is allocating around US$200 million to support the development of its third cement factory in Tuban, East Java, this year to meet its target of beginning production next year.
The Tuban cement factory, where construction began in December 2010, needs total investment of $450 million.
“This year [the investment] w...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte