Holcim to spend $200 million on Tuban plant this year
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian unit of Zurich based Holcim Ltd., PT Holcim Indonesia, is allocating around US$200 million to support the development of its third cement factory in Tuban, East Java, this year to meet its target of beginning production next year.
The Tuban cement factory, where construction began in December 2010, needs total investment of $450 million.
“This year [the investment] w...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Jember airport development kicks off
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers