Holcim to spend $200 million on Tuban plant this year
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian unit of Zurich based Holcim Ltd., PT Holcim Indonesia, is allocating around US$200 million to support the development of its third cement factory in Tuban, East Java, this year to meet its target of beginning production next year.
The Tuban cement factory, where construction began in December 2010, needs total investment of $450 million.
“This year [the investment] w...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast