Courier services buzzing from online-shopping frenzy
The Jakarta Post
The bustling trade in online businesses is proving to be a boon for courier firms, which experienced rapid growth last year, as they scurry around town delivering goods purchased online to buyers.
“JNE (Jalur Nugraha Ekakurir) experienced 76 percent growth in revenues in our retail section between 2010 and 2011. A factor behind this increase has been the impressive growth in online busine...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- Indonesia, South Africa organize forum to boost economic ties
- Anwar Ibrahim: Indonesia visit to celebrate ‘Reformasi’
- Trump, Moon discuss N. Korea's threat to scrap summit