Courier services buzzing from online-shopping frenzy
The Jakarta Post
The bustling trade in online businesses is proving to be a boon for courier firms, which experienced rapid growth last year, as they scurry around town delivering goods purchased online to buyers.
“JNE (Jalur Nugraha Ekakurir) experienced 76 percent growth in revenues in our retail section between 2010 and 2011. A factor behind this increase has been the impressive growth in online busine...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Big Bad Wolf returns to Jakarta in March