Courier services buzzing from online-shopping frenzy
The Jakarta Post
The bustling trade in online businesses is proving to be a boon for courier firms, which experienced rapid growth last year, as they scurry around town delivering goods purchased online to buyers.
“JNE (Jalur Nugraha Ekakurir) experienced 76 percent growth in revenues in our retail section between 2010 and 2011. A factor behind this increase has been the impressive growth in online busine...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods