Oktaviani Wulansari : Moving beyond disability
Ganug Nugroho Adi
JP/Ganug Nugroho AdOktaviani Wulansari is only 20, but the girl, born in Surakarta (also known as Solo) on Oct. 19, 1992, has already succeeded in some of her pursuits.
In 2011, Ovik, as she is usually called, emerged as the best model at a national fashion festival and won a favored place at the Kebaya Fashion Show that same year.
Topping those accomplishments, which are quite speci...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death