Oktaviani Wulansari : Moving beyond disability
Ganug Nugroho Adi
JP/Ganug Nugroho AdOktaviani Wulansari is only 20, but the girl, born in Surakarta (also known as Solo) on Oct. 19, 1992, has already succeeded in some of her pursuits.
In 2011, Ovik, as she is usually called, emerged as the best model at a national fashion festival and won a favored place at the Kebaya Fashion Show that same year.
Topping those accomplishments, which are quite speci...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park