Oktaviani Wulansari : Moving beyond disability
Ganug Nugroho Adi
In 2011, Ovik, as she is usually called, emerged as the best model at a national fashion festival and won a favored place at the Kebaya Fashion Show that same year.
Topping those accomplishments, which are quite speci...
- Jakarta officials confirm Ahok returned Rp 1.2b in operational funds
- 7 people caught red-handed by KPK in alleged bribery case
- Further attacks feared
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- Ramadhan begins on Saturday, govt says
- Maria Ozawa, Filipino-Spanish BF in first pictorial as a couple
- Five people arrested in relation to Jakarta twin suicide bomb attack
- Children’s book launched to promote Indonesian culture, wildlife
- Study finds moratorium does little to curb deforestation
- NU intensifies monitoring to curb radicalism during Ramadhan