Oktaviani Wulansari : Moving beyond disability
Ganug Nugroho Adi
JP/Ganug Nugroho AdOktaviani Wulansari is only 20, but the girl, born in Surakarta (also known as Solo) on Oct. 19, 1992, has already succeeded in some of her pursuits.
In 2011, Ovik, as she is usually called, emerged as the best model at a national fashion festival and won a favored place at the Kebaya Fashion Show that same year.
Topping those accomplishments, which are quite speci...
- Scientists may have found a cause of dyslexia
- Google Maps expands solar system feature
- Army planned to overthrow Sukarno in 1965: US declassified files
- Malaysian actor jailed for 11 years for smuggling meth to Medan
- Indonesia, Qatar to set up business council
- 3 killed, two wounded in Maryland shooting, gunman flees
- Philippine woman who died in S. Jakarta known as a lecturer
- Commentary: The 'non-pribumi' Anies Baswedan is my governor now
- Ed Sheeran cancels Asia tour dates after cycling accident
- Kalla rejects idea of police anticorruption squad