Oktaviani Wulansari : Moving beyond disability
Ganug Nugroho Adi
JP/Ganug Nugroho AdOktaviani Wulansari is only 20, but the girl, born in Surakarta (also known as Solo) on Oct. 19, 1992, has already succeeded in some of her pursuits.
In 2011, Ovik, as she is usually called, emerged as the best model at a national fashion festival and won a favored place at the Kebaya Fashion Show that same year.
Topping those accomplishments, which are quite speci...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam