Summarecon gets Rp 530b loan to build shopping mall
The Jakarta Post
PT Makmur Orient Jaya, a subsidiary of property developer Summarecon Group, has secured a Rp 530 billion (US$58 million) loan to build the Summarecon Mal Bekasi shopping center in the Jakarta suburbs.
The eight-year loan from Indonesia’s largest lender, PT Bank Mandiri (BMRI), which includes a two-year grace period, represents 80 percent of the investment in the Summarecon Bekasi subdivis...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer