Summarecon gets Rp 530b loan to build shopping mall
The Jakarta Post
PT Makmur Orient Jaya, a subsidiary of property developer Summarecon Group, has secured a Rp 530 billion (US$58 million) loan to build the Summarecon Mal Bekasi shopping center in the Jakarta suburbs.
The eight-year loan from Indonesia’s largest lender, PT Bank Mandiri (BMRI), which includes a two-year grace period, represents 80 percent of the investment in the Summarecon Bekasi subdivis...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash