Summarecon gets Rp 530b loan to build shopping mall
The Jakarta Post
PT Makmur Orient Jaya, a subsidiary of property developer Summarecon Group, has secured a Rp 530 billion (US$58 million) loan to build the Summarecon Mal Bekasi shopping center in the Jakarta suburbs.
The eight-year loan from Indonesia’s largest lender, PT Bank Mandiri (BMRI), which includes a two-year grace period, represents 80 percent of the investment in the Summarecon Bekasi subdivis...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault