Summarecon gets Rp 530b loan to build shopping mall
The Jakarta Post
PT Makmur Orient Jaya, a subsidiary of property developer Summarecon Group, has secured a Rp 530 billion (US$58 million) loan to build the Summarecon Mal Bekasi shopping center in the Jakarta suburbs.
The eight-year loan from Indonesia’s largest lender, PT Bank Mandiri (BMRI), which includes a two-year grace period, represents 80 percent of the investment in the Summarecon Bekasi subdivis...
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan
- Palembang to highlight Sriwijaya kingdom, Asian Games in upcoming festival
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore