Summarecon gets Rp 530b loan to build shopping mall
The Jakarta Post
PT Makmur Orient Jaya, a subsidiary of property developer Summarecon Group, has secured a Rp 530 billion (US$58 million) loan to build the Summarecon Mal Bekasi shopping center in the Jakarta suburbs.
The eight-year loan from Indonesia’s largest lender, PT Bank Mandiri (BMRI), which includes a two-year grace period, represents 80 percent of the investment in the Summarecon Bekasi subdivis...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter