Solo gets into spirit of building its brand
Sudibyo M. Wiradji
The Jakarta Post
For many years, Surakarta was regarded as a city steeped in history and heritage, but still a minor tourist destination in Central Java. It was usually considered a quick side-trip on the way to more touristy neighboring Yogyakarta.
It’s only in recent years that the city commonly known as Solo has undergone rapid and positive changes. Under the leadership of Mayor Joko Widodo, better kn...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal