Guess what?: Meriam, Hotman make peace
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress Meriam Bellina and lawyer Hotman Paris Hutapea signed a nine-point agreement on Saturday, ending the feud between them.
Hotman kissed Meriam’s hand and cheek after lawyer Dwi Ria Latifa read the agreement during a press conference on Monday.
The nine points in the agreement included Hotman’s apology for his attitude and his admission that they never married in ...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator