Guess what?: Meriam, Hotman make peace
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress Meriam Bellina and lawyer Hotman Paris Hutapea signed a nine-point agreement on Saturday, ending the feud between them.
Hotman kissed Meriam’s hand and cheek after lawyer Dwi Ria Latifa read the agreement during a press conference on Monday.
The nine points in the agreement included Hotman’s apology for his attitude and his admission that they never married in ...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Jember airport development kicks off
- British couple's message in a bottle reaches Gaza