Forests remain under threat from acquisitive industries
The Jakarta Post
Several protected areas across the archipelago remain under threat of deforestation apparently due to the ineffective moratorium program launched by the government last year, environmental groups say.
The environmental groups have witnessed continuing forest destruction by several companies despite the moratorium.
On Thursday, Greenpeace, a member of the environmental groups’ coali...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries