Forests remain under threat from acquisitive industries
The Jakarta Post
Several protected areas across the archipelago remain under threat of deforestation apparently due to the ineffective moratorium program launched by the government last year, environmental groups say.
The environmental groups have witnessed continuing forest destruction by several companies despite the moratorium.
On Thursday, Greenpeace, a member of the environmental groups’ coali...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia