Construction on Karawang int’l airport to start in 2015
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will begin construction of the Karawang International Airport in 2015 with a capacity of up to 70 million passengers a year to support the country’s existing main gateway, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, a senior official said in Jakarta on Friday.
“We need this new airport badly because passengers passing through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport have reached more th...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh