Construction on Karawang int’l airport to start in 2015
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will begin construction of the Karawang International Airport in 2015 with a capacity of up to 70 million passengers a year to support the country’s existing main gateway, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, a senior official said in Jakarta on Friday.
“We need this new airport badly because passengers passing through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport have reached more th...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month