Construction on Karawang int’l airport to start in 2015
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will begin construction of the Karawang International Airport in 2015 with a capacity of up to 70 million passengers a year to support the country’s existing main gateway, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, a senior official said in Jakarta on Friday.
“We need this new airport badly because passengers passing through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport have reached more th...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...