Construction on Karawang int’l airport to start in 2015
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will begin construction of the Karawang International Airport in 2015 with a capacity of up to 70 million passengers a year to support the country’s existing main gateway, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, a senior official said in Jakarta on Friday.
“We need this new airport badly because passengers passing through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport have reached more th...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash