Keily named youngest iTunes author
The Jakarta Post
When nine-year-old Keily Setiawan wrote a story about a rabbit as a first birthday gift for her brother, little did she know that her work would captivate the heart of Apple’s iTunes digital book readers.
Her first e-book Chen Chen Goes to Space was simultaneously released in 32 countries in Europe, the US and Australia on April 28, and ranks among the 200 top-rated free books in America...
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- A world without America
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal